Sunday, December 27, 2020

My top 5 phones of 2020 – Victor

Being knee-deep in the mobile industry on a daily basis is undoubtedly a dream job for me. For it lets me experience the latest and greatest tech. However, while far from complaining, there are certain aspects of my job I find a bit annoying. For a few years we've seen an avalanche of nearly-identical, bland handsets flooding the market, with an impossibly short turnover. I frankly hate that this is the state that a big chunk of the glorious smartphone industry is in. So, in order for a phone to make my personal top list it needs a purpose and clear goal - in other words a reason for...

via shopmatrix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Honor Magic V2 RSR Porsche Design is coming to Europe

Earlier today, Honor finally launched the Magic V2 in Europe, almost five months after its initial announcement. Don't miss our unboxin...