Sunday, January 30, 2022

ANYCUBIC Vyper 3D printer review

Introduction While not directly related to what I do here at GSMArena, 3D printing is a huge passion of mine. Having recently done an in-depth review on the CREALITY HALOT-ONE resin 3D printer, I recently got a chance to play with the ANYCUBIC Vyper and can now share what its real life performance is like. I have been doing Fused deposition modeling (FDM) 3D printing for over a year and have owned a total of three 3D printers - my current Monoprice Select Mini V2, which is the only one I could reasonably keep with the limited home space I have and before that Prusa i3, which...

via shopmatrix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Honor Magic V2 RSR Porsche Design is coming to Europe

Earlier today, Honor finally launched the Magic V2 in Europe, almost five months after its initial announcement. Don't miss our unboxin...