Monday, December 26, 2022

My top 5 phones of 2022 – Michail

The past year brought out a number of memorable devices and while it was hard to pick out the five best ones, I finally managed it. A bit of background on my phone preferences - I like smaller or as I like to call them reasonably-sized phones. You know, ones that are comfortable to use with one hand. While small phones are my preference, I can’t deny transcendent devices that let you do more than just browse social media apps, take pictures and listen to Spotify – I’m talking about foldables here and I have two in my top-five list. Apple iPhone 14 Pro The iPhone 14 Pro is my phone of...

via shopmatrix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Honor Magic V2 RSR Porsche Design is coming to Europe

Earlier today, Honor finally launched the Magic V2 in Europe, almost five months after its initial announcement. Don't miss our unboxin...