Wednesday, December 28, 2022

My top 5 phones of 2022 - Victor

Another year has gone by, and with it, a slew of devices. One of the best parts of our job here at GSMArena is getting to experience new tech all of the time. This past twelve months, I got to spend a lot of quality with the best smartphones out there. Yet the list you are about to read is about phones that made a lasting impression on me, personally. That doesn't mean the phones are the best from the past year, nor should it serve as buying advice for anyone in particular. I personally like a phone with a clear purpose and I believe that will be evident from the justification of each...

via shopmatrix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Honor Magic V2 RSR Porsche Design is coming to Europe

Earlier today, Honor finally launched the Magic V2 in Europe, almost five months after its initial announcement. Don't miss our unboxin...