Sunday, January 7, 2024

My top 5 phones of 2023 – Hristo

Hi there, I’m Hristo, the lead news editor here at GSMArena and I have the honor of wrapping up this year’s installment of the "My top 5" series. Being arguably the biggest foldables fan at the office I don’t share the sentiment expressed by some of my colleagues that the year was boring. Granted, the bar phones have been a bit meh for a good while, but incremental upgrades are what you get in a mature market. The foldable space, on the other hand was booming and I’m loving every bit of it. I couldn’t quite fit within the 5 phones required by the format, so I’ll begin with a couple...

via shopmatrix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Honor Magic V2 RSR Porsche Design is coming to Europe

Earlier today, Honor finally launched the Magic V2 in Europe, almost five months after its initial announcement. Don't miss our unboxin...