Saturday, January 6, 2024

My top 5 phones of 2023 - Sagar

Holidays are over, we have entered the new year, and the smartphone launch season has begun. But before we get out of our vacation mood and get into the groove of reviewing smartphones, we must talk about the phones that impressed us in 2023. My colleagues already talked about theirs, and now it's my turn. I've once again compiled the list of smartphones from the ones I got to use myself here in India, but this time, I included phones that I preferred carrying with me the most when traveling. In that sense, a more apt title for this post could have been "My top travel phones of 2023." So,...

via shopmatrix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Honor Magic V2 RSR Porsche Design is coming to Europe

Earlier today, Honor finally launched the Magic V2 in Europe, almost five months after its initial announcement. Don't miss our unboxin...