Saturday, December 30, 2023

My top 4 phones of 2023 - Prasad

2023 was a bit of a surprise. If you had asked me at the beginning of the year for this list, I wouldn't have included most of them, even if I knew they were coming. One, in particular, caught me completely by surprise and every time I mention it to people I have to emphasize just how serious I am about liking this device, lest they think I'm joking. The four devices listed below were the ones that naturally came to mind while writing this down. I could have included one more for the sake of a more pleasing top 5 list but everything else I used this year had at least one annoying quirk...

via shopmatrix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Honor Magic V2 RSR Porsche Design is coming to Europe

Earlier today, Honor finally launched the Magic V2 in Europe, almost five months after its initial announcement. Don't miss our unboxin...