Sunday, December 24, 2023

My top 5 phones of 2023 - Ivan

Hello, I'm Ivan and I take the majority of the lifestyle images on GSMArena dot com. You could say I like the phones with the best cameras the most, though it's more complicated than that. The wide-angle cameras on most phones are great these days and they take mostly the same-looking photos. It's the zooms that I like most - they give me the creative freedom to snap interesting shots with unique perspectives. So, in reverse order, here are my top 5 phones of the year. Nothing Phone (2) Wait a minute, the Nothing Phone (2) doesn't even have a telephoto camera, what's up with that?...

via shopmatrix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Honor Magic V2 RSR Porsche Design is coming to Europe

Earlier today, Honor finally launched the Magic V2 in Europe, almost five months after its initial announcement. Don't miss our unboxin...