Tuesday, December 26, 2023

My top 4 phones of 2023 - Ro

For me, 2023 felt a bit stale. Last year I even got excited about some of midrangers, but this time around I couldn't find one that stands out. Even the premium segment wasn't particularly impressive to me, so that's why I picked only four phones for my top list. One brand that's missing from my list is Samsung. Even though I'm not a huge Samsung fan, I've always liked the S Ultra series, but the Galaxy S23 Ultra just feels like more of the same to me. The same goes for the Galaxy Z Fold5 - it's good, but unexciting. Xiaomi 13 Ultra Let's start with my daily driver - the Xiaomi 13...

via shopmatrix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Honor Magic V2 RSR Porsche Design is coming to Europe

Earlier today, Honor finally launched the Magic V2 in Europe, almost five months after its initial announcement. Don't miss our unboxin...